- Platforms who offer content writing/marketing services are struggling to standout because of increase in competition.
- They find themselves in a pricing game trying to offer cheaper services and also maintain/afford high quality writers as employees.
- Offer both monthly and pay-as-you-go plans, this will encourage small business owners in different Industries , as they will now have an affordable option.
- Rely on Whitelabelling your work to freelancers for a short period of time (3-6 months), they should offer top quality content that improves your clients organic traffic via Search Engines.
- The idea of creating content that will rank high on Google is/will become more difficult without EAT(Expertize, authority and trustworthiness) which takes writers years to accomplish.
- Services with a Robust Recruitment Process will not struggle with lack of quality writers and will have a pool of high quality freelancers
- In-house teams of project/account managers will be paramount in helping to link customers and writers together to ensure they are best placed to deliver great content and improve Relationships. This “Managers” will also be proficient in issuing comprehensive briefs to the writing team and also proofreading and editing all content before the final version is shared with customers
- More Content writing/marketing platforms will have to diversify their offering and it will do them more good to have as many “iron in fire” options as possible.
💡 Market Chances
- Pay-as-you-go; This model helps to ensure cash inflow into your business from more Short-term customers, by setting a deadline of 3-5 business days to complete a 1,000 word article and charging maybe $0.10 and giving your clients the extra offering of 2 days for every additional 1,000 words you are guaranteed more stable income.
- Due to EAT(Expertize, authority and trustworthiness) coupled with the fact that only 5% of new sites ranks on Google’s SERPs in the first year, you should guarantee your clients that they you can help them move up the SERPs for more low to medium difficulty keywords (KD).
- Aim for more Anchor Customers; Anchor customers will ensure you see boost in transactions and will help keep the lights on , but they are achieved only two ways, by diversifying your offerings, when you offer the full Package this ensures your clients always come to you when they have more money to spend because they trust you will deliver, the second way is purely “LUCK”. Anchor customers most times splash money for a short period of time before reverting to their normal packages.
- Paypal and Stripe should be your main payment Gateways to ensure more customers trust and feel secure doing business with you.
“ It is impossible for your freelancers to write truly expert content with small study budgets”
OUR REPLY; “Hire writers who are smart and have a certain level of business acumen to be able to research the industries your customers operate in and grow”
HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE !!!!! BECOME A MEMBER (CLICK HERE) AND RECIEVE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS WITH TOP PLAYERS IN THE PRODUCTIZE AND SASS MARKET AND ALSO GET TO ASK THEM QUESTIONS DIRECTLY AND GET A TIMELY RESPONSE